Management of Contaminated Sites
In the good tradition of the Bavarian State Trade Institute (Landesgewerbeanstalt, i.e., LGA Bayern), LGA-IUA experts advise you competently and independently on initial estimates of sites, the planning of investigations, categorizing official requirements, determining costs of contaminated sites or the planning and preparation of bidding documents for the recycling of a site.
Our strength lies in our ability to develop strategies for investigations, designs and measures together with you, which fulfill both the legal and economic demands. Moreover, we would also be pleased to manage the technical implementation of the design for you.
Our services to you include:
- Historical research and aerial photo analysis
- Exploratory and detailed investigations of soil, soil gas, water and building fabric
- Hazard assessments for the subjects of protection human being, soil, plants and groundwater
- Investigations for conservation of evidence (contamination situation at a specific point in time)
- Remediation investigation, planning, preparation of bidding documents, and implementation and monitoring of remediations
- Court expertises
- Assessment of expertises on contaminated sites with independent verification of the legal, technical and economic recommendations