Optical Well Inspection (Well TV)
The system is designed:
- to control the establishment and for the final inspection and approval of groundwater monitoring sites for documentation purposes for water resources management authorities
- for the inspection of existing groundwater wells for which development plans are no longer available, or where aging or damage are assumed
- for the optical inspection of the filter areas for incrustations, biological growth, washed in insulating material, sand or clay
- to control the pipe joints
- to check for offsets in the development
It offers the following possibilities:
- the inspection of wells, drilling holes and monitoring sites with a diameter ranging from 50 mm to 200 mm (2 to 8”)
- close-up macro images of, for example, damage, cracks, incrustations or rock strata can be taken with an infinitely rotatable, pivotable and manually focusable color camera with integrated LED illumination
- the inspection of wells to a maximum depth of 100 m
GCC vision software serves as control panel for the presentation and recording of videos, the storage of photos as well as the display of data (with date, time, depth, free text, etc.). You will receive all data collected in a PDF file as well as JPG images and as an mp4 video.
Download our flyer "Well inspections".