Recyling / Disposal
Removal of old track ballast
Questions concerning waste that we are frequently asked include:
- where can I dispose of my waste?
- what does it cost?
- who can do this for me?
Unfortunately there are no standard answers to these questions. Each case is unique and sometimes requires intensive counseling.
Our services to you include:
- Orienting preliminary investigations before the beginning of the project (building material, soil, etc.) for the planning of possible reutilization and disposal routes
[Note: generally further declaration analyses for the dismantled / excavated material will be necessary during the construction project]
- Recycling and disposal concepts
- Declaration analyses during the project
- Bidding documents
- Project management, construction supervision (e.g. excavation supervision)
As "Examination Center for Contaminated Building Materials and Construction Waste" the LGA-IUA is qualified to perform external quality controls and take on tasks as head technical expert.