Recyling / Disposal
Almost every construction project involves different materials which, for various reasons, cannot be reused on site and therefore become "waste". These include, among others:
- contaminated materials
- material with unfavorable properties
- excess material
Questions concerning waste that we are frequently asked include:
- where can I dispose of my waste?
- what does it cost?
- who can do this for me?
We take on this task for you and determine the proper reutilization / disposal route for your waste. Furthermore, we can assist you in formulating the correct texts in the bidding documents for the reutilization / disposal services, or, if you so desire, prepare the entire tender documents.
Our services to you include:
- Orienting preliminary investigations before the beginning of the project (building material, soil, etc.) for the planning of possible reutilization and disposal routes
[Note: generally further declaration analyses for the dismantled / excavated material will be necessary during the construction project]
- Recycling and disposal concepts
- Declaration analyses during the project
- Bidding documents
- Project management, construction supervision (e.g. excavation supervision)
As "Examination Center for Contaminated Building Materials and Construction Waste" the LGA-IUA is qualified to perform external quality controls and take on tasks as head technical expert.